The Stroke Channel TV (located at Booth #523)
is currently taking television interview reservations from vendors/exhibitors at the Abilities Expo in Miami!
As always, your promotional interview includes:
- Filming you (or your company spokesperson) talking about your products or services
- Video footage showing viewers how your products or services work
- Your interview will air on "Life After Stroke", our popular podcast heard on iHeart Radio, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Apple Podcasts, Pandora and more,
as well as on TheStrokeChannel.TV website and The Stroke Channel mobile app!
Whether your product benefits those with a stroke, or any other physical or mental challenge,
this is a proven way to effectively promote your product or service!
Radio ad packages start at just $50!
TV interview packages start at just $350!
Check out these interviews with some of our clients, hosted by
Emmy Award winning TV Host, and stroke survivor, Christopher Ewing
- Your interview will air on The Stroke Channel TV network on Roku and Amazon Fire TV!
For more information about reserving your interview slot,
just complete the form below!
- Your interview and contact info will be promoted from our broadcast booth at upcoming Abilities Expos
- You can also use the interview video for your
promotional needs on your website, social media