HOW THIS WORKS
- This performance opportunity is FREE - you don't pay us, we don't pay you.
This is just a way for all of us who are fortunate enough to have the things that we have
to give back to those in the Houston music community who have lost everything.
- Wristbands will be sold at the venue for $5.00, with proceeds going to Matthew's Hope Foundation,
a Houston-based non-profit organization dedicated to helping people with a drug addiction.
You, and everyone in your band, will receive complimentary wristbands, of course.
- As an artist performing during "United We Jam", your name, as well as the time you will be performing,
will be provided to the media for interview opportunities. Also, your picture, bio and more will be listed on the
Indie Music Channel app so that fans at the event can find out how to get in touch with you, buy your music, etc.
- Backline will be provided (amps and drums),
so all you need to bring is your instruments (guitars, keyboard, sax, violin, etc.).
- Complimentary food and refreshments will be provided to artists performing.
- Artists chosen to perform will be allowed to play a 5 song set on stage (30 minutes max).
- This event will be videotaped as part of an episode of the "Indie Music Cafe" TV Show
and your performance may be seen on television across the country!
- You will be able to sell your merch (i.e. CDs, tee shirts, etc. and keep 100% of whatever you make)
- This is an "All Ages" event, so no profane lyrics, dialog, gestures or attire permitted while on stage.
- All songs performed MUST be originals, no covers.
No modification of any of the supplied instruments will be permitted at all!
This is just an opportunity to "give back" and to help all of our fellow indie artists who are in need of equipment,
as well as to provide the citizens of Houston with some time to just hang out, have fun and hear some great music!
If you would like to perform during "United We Stand",
please complete the submission form below.
You will be notified within 4 hours if you have been accepted to perform:
Singers & Bands!
Thank you for your interest in wanting to "unite" in support of your fellow musicians during "United We Jam"!
The people of Houston need a break to just relax, unwind and have fun, and your performance during this event will
help them do just that.
Below is information regarding how the day will work. If you are interested in performing, please complete the form below. There are limited performance slots available, so be sure to sign up ASAP!
Artist Performance Submission Form for